It's all about thinking

House: This isn’t going to work.

Cuddy: That’s it? You can’t just say that and shut up.

House: It’s a statement of fact, not a debatable proposition.

Cuddy: Right, because you can see the future.

House: No, but I can see the past. And you’re going to remember all the horrible things I’ve done. You’ll try to convince yourself that I’ve changed. Then, I’m going to start doing all those horrible things again, because I haven’t changed. And you’re gonna realize that… I’m an insane choice for someone who has a kid. And from there there’s a short step to the inevitable conclusion that all of this… was a mistake. Tell me any of that isn’t true.

Cuddy: The only time you are afraid is when you are happy, you just don’t expect it to last.

House: Because it doesn’t.

Cuddy: You don’t know that.

House: I’ve done horrible things to you. I’ll do horrible things to you… again.

Cuddy: I don’t want you to change, I know you’re screwed up. I know you’re always going to be screwed up. But, you’re the most incredible man I know. You are always going to be the most incredible man I know.

House : I love you.

Sem comentários:

Viajantes

A minha foto
Nerd para mim é um elogio!

Memórias passadas